Menu

Golding Smith & Partners is an independent actuarial consultancy which provides a tailored, personal service to business clients

We were established in 2002 and our business has grown based on recommendations from our clients and professional contacts.

 

Our consultancy focuses on the life insurance sector.  We have a wide range of clients including life insurance companies, investment managers, equity release providers, fund supermarkets/platforms, venture capital firms, friendly societies, industrial & provident societies, social enterprises, healthcare providers, law firms and tax advisers.

 

Our objective is to deliver high quality solutions at a competitive price.  We provide an extensive range of services covering actuarial, investment, regulatory and operational matters.

 

We have helped our clients establish new life companies, develop innovative new products, model their business and meet their statutory reporting requirements.  In addition, we specialise in providing tailored product research for insurance companies and other financial services firms.

 

We provide services to clients in the UK, Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man from our offices based in the City of London.

 

We are regulated by the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries in respect of a range of investment business activities.

News and Comment

  • PRA issues supervisory statement on Solvency II model drift

    25th October 2016

    The Prudential Regulatory Authority issued a supervisory statement today on Solvency II model drift.  More...

  • FRC consultation to revise Practice Note 20 on the audit of UK insurers

    25th October 2016

    The Financial Reporting Council issued a consultation paper today to revise Practice Note 20: the Audit of Insurers in the United Kingdom.  More...

  • FCA consultation on transaction cost disclosure in workplace pensions

    7th October 2016

    The Financial Conduct Authority issued consultation paper CP16/30 this week on transaction cost disclosure in workplace pensions.  More...

  • FCA consultation on equity release qualifications

    14th September 2016

    The Financial Conduct Authority has published a consultation paper CP16/24 which includes a potential standalone equity release qualification.  More ...

  • Lifetime ISA legislation

    7th September 2016 (update 27/10/16)

    The government has published a Savings (Government Contributions) Bill 2016-17 which provides for Lifetime Individual Savings Accounts and an updated design note.  More...

  • UK vote to leave the European Union

    24th June 2016

    The referendum result with 51.9% of the votes in favour of the UK leaving the EU against 48.1% for remain will cause significant challenges for the financial services sector.  More...

© Golding Smith & Partners Limited 2016

An independent actuarial consultancy founded in 2002

+44 (0)20 7099 4054

GOLDING SMITH & PARTNERS

Actuaries and consultants

GOLDING SMITH & PARTNERS

Actuaries and consultants